Defensive Structure damage:
puries gained: each
Ofensive fame earned:
puries gained: each
Defensive fame earned:
- Repeat button added to ease simulating repeated siege waves (considering no other armies participate in the fighting..)
- Tower slots fields are for the total **numer of units**(not TS) of the respecive unit the defending city can hold for each type. Trap fields are for **total TS** of enemy units neutralized by each trap type.
- Decimal parts of surviving units represent a % chance of another unit surviving. Thus, if you atack with 100 zerks and get 88.64 survive, that means 88 survive and there is a 64% chance one more will live to fight another day (bringing the total to 89 surviviers)
- There may, however, be slight inprecisions due to number rounding. Some of my tests with real reports give near-exact numbers, and the only explanation i can find is my mechanics are correct but the game calculations use a certain decimal number precision that differs from mine.
- WIN & LOSE in combat results refer to game interpretation of winner/loser based on atack/defense sums. This is not a assurance you actualy got better off then your opponent. A often overlooked fact of LoU is that fame represents the total value of defeated units/destroyed buildings. True victory is to gain more fame then your opponent and this is what i recomend a user looks at first. Fame is also related to purified resource gains, puries are calculated as floor(fame/4000). In other words, divide by 1000 because it takes 1K res to give 1 puri, and by 4 because there are 4 types of purified, and round down.
- Building damage and structure purified gain given by the calculator are correct, but may differ from real game experience. This is because you may deal some damage that is insufficient to destroy a given building, and this damage is wasted. Given the buildings that are chosen to be destroyed are random and the available costs are dependant on the entire defending city building selection, it is impossible to simulate a exact result. Interprate building damage and structrue destruction purified gains as a "maximum possibility".
- I may yet implement entry ares for differently researched defending armies (support on a city), but untill then the calc wields best results if you sum the numbers of each unit and put as research/shrine entries a weigthed average research bonus.
Disclaimers and known issues:
- Building damage is incorrect when there is a defending palace. Palaces take extra damage (else it would be impossible to destroy a lvl 10 palace wotj over 4 billion health), but how much was not explicitly revealed by EA.